The Analog Camera Store
The Analog Camera Store only has a webshop, not a physical store with a visiting address. Because we understand that every vintage camera or lens is unique and sometimes has to be viewed in real life, a physical appointment is possible in consultation. This can be done, for example, by visiting your home or with a cup of coffee at café Jules in The Hague.
*Due to Corona limited contact is possible, ask for the possibilities.
All products on this website are second-hand. The Dutch margin scheme is applied. No VAT is mentioned on the invoice.
VAT is therefore also not deductible for companies.
CLA & Grading
Depending on the condition and type of camera, it is decided whether or not to provide a preventive service. A partial or complete CLA (Clean Lubricate & Adjust) is done in collaboration with Will van Manen Kamera Service or Amsterdam Camera Repairs. You will receive a copy of the repair invoice upon purchase.
Some cameras and lenses on offer are only suitable as a collector's item. This can sometimes be due to age or if it is not profitable for us to have it serviced.
We take extra care to take clear product photos, so you can see what you are buying online. We do not believe in a grading system, but provide all products with an extensive and technical description accompanied with detailed photos. This makes us transparent and we hope to provide you with the best possible service.
• We ship packages almost all over the world. We aim to send the package on the day of your order. Guaranteed shipping within 3 business days of purchase.
• Prices shown do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout.
• Any import duties, customs charges and/or handling charges for customers outside the European Union (EU) are at the buyer's expense.
• All parcels within the Netherlands up to and including €5,500.00 are sent registered/insured with track and trace via PostNL.
• Within the Netherlands, small accessories such as filters are usually sent in a letterbox package via PostNL with track and trace.
• International packages up to 2 kg with a value of a maximum of € 500.00 will be sent registered with track and trace via PostNL.
• International packages with a value of more than €500.00 are sent insured with DHL Express.
• All international customers outside the EU are responsible for any import duties and VAT of their own country on top of the margin invoice from The Analog Camera Store.
• We package all our products with great care so that your order arrives as described.
Warranty & Returns
All products have a 90-day warranty. This means that all defects not caused by the buyer are covered. Except for products that are sold to other companies with the intention of reselling the product.
Do you want to return something? That is possible! Please contact us first via the contact form, email or telephone. According to EU regulations, the buyer has the right to return the product within 14 days. The items must be in the same condition as when they were received. After the product has been received by us, the full purchase amount will be refunded to your account as soon as possible, maximum within 14 days. Costs of return shipping are for the buyer.
*All products sold through Catawiki do not have a 90-day warranty due to the nature of an auction platform.
Any questions before adding your dream camera to your shopping cart?
Send a message to email@example.com, call +31614264947 or send a message via Whatsapp or a DM via Instagram.